Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hello video game world. My name is Mario Grande, but I will like to be called Storm Maverick. I've been a musician and a gamer since I was 5 years old. I love all types of video games and love just about every genre of music out there. I started producing in 2009. Since then I have made music that made it on Itunes, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify and more. I am also known as Valient Urdasi, King Urdasi, Hexeo and Mario Grande. Prefer to be called Storm Maverick in the credits though. All the music is fit to video games and I made a total of over 140 songs from 2012 to 2017 that made it to online stores. If you will like to contact me on Facebook, you can. Looking forward to working with you. Send me a friend request so I can get your massage. Looking forward to working with game developers to getting them the music they need.

Sincerely
Storm Maverick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007644825765

No comments:

Post a Comment